Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rose Anne's DYOBs

Finally I can upload my pictures!!!

Rose Anne's heart block - filler patch - Feather St
 
Rose Anne's heart block - Kiko's Flower St with Blanket St leaves
 
Rose Anne's swap block - Feather St - Kiko's Flower St with Blanket St leaves

Rose Anne's heart block - Straight & Chain St patch filler

Rose Anne's swap blcok - spider filler patch - Chain St filler patch

Rose Anne's swap block - yarn seam treatment - filler patches

Rose Anne's swap blcok - tatted heart patch filler

Rose Anne's - both blocks doily patch anchored with pearl beads

Rose Anne's own heart block

Rose Anne's swapping block

Now to await the name drawing and then I can send off my swap block to it's new owner!  And then await the arrival of the swap block sent to me!  Thank you Margreet, this was challenging but yet fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment